The World Leader in Traveling Art Exhibitions
Road Show Company was first formed by Nim Vaswani in late 1997 when it hosted an Alexandra Nechita event at the Bal Harbour Gallery in Florida. The event was so successful that it was repeated in Gallery M in Denver and Off the Wall Gallery in Houston with repeated success. Subsequent galleries throughout the country were added, and presently Road Show Company puts on over 30 Art shows each year
Alexandra Nechita, a child prodigy, was being hailed in the art business as the “petite” Picasso, because of her immense talent as a painter and colorist at the tender age of 12. Success upon success followed, and consequently, Road Show Company has emerged as the Pioneer in producing large scale events. In 1998, a collaboration was formed with Art Legend Peter Max and a dozen shows annually were added in various galleries across the USA.
In 2003, a “Modern Masters” division was added, producing shows with the original works of Picasso, Chagall, Renoir, Matisse, Miro and Rembrandt. Our expertise is in providing authentic works by The Masters at sensible prices. Our experts scour Estates and Auctions throughout the world to find rare works by these Art Icons.
Road Show Company has been fortunate enough to represent several “celebrity” artists, including Ringo Starr, Jane Seymour and recently, renowned lyricist Bernie Taupin, whose magical songs caused Elton John to state “Without Bernie Taupin, there would be no Elton John”.
Our expertise in providing an entire “turn key” event, with a Gallery investing only one week of their time and minimal financial participation, has enabled us to return to our Network of Galleries throughout the country, time and time again. The results for the Host Gallery are clear every time…… increased sales, increased gallery exposure within their community, increased quality clients, and a healthy bottom line.
Road Show Company is committed to initiating, managing and promoting art exhibition and acquisition opportunities in identified galleries across North America; promoting cultural exchange and partnership, by bringing high-quality traveling exhibitions of art to a broad and diverse audience.
Road Show Company is dedicated to the development, production, marketing, and management of traveling art exhibition and acquisition, promoting local cross-promotional partnerships in support of these exhibitions, and furthering corporate collections.
Road Show Company brings traveling art and celebrity artist exhibitions to identified galleries and promotes viability and success with our gallery partners. Our highly trained and professional curators and staff have developed a solid reputation in the Art World; museums, cultural institutions, and the nation’s most prestigious galleries, where we offer a suite of exhibition-related services to supplement and complement existing programs and resources.
Road Show Company brings to its gallery partners exposure from the presentations that bring to the gallery an unparalleled level of public relations and marketing benefits that continue on well after the presentation concludes. These benefits are the result of major media and press exposure across all platforms; including print (newspapers and magazines) broadcast (radio & television) and all social and digital media.
Road Show Company staff and management come to the gallery prior to the event, assist in hanging the art, and work in-gallery until the exhibition event period is over to assist with all selling efforts. If applicable, we leave the art with you for a period of time so you may take advantage of residual sales. Our shows come themed. We make it as interesting as possible for your clients.
Gallery Partnership Benefits:
- The gallery hosts the exhibition for one week/month
- Road Show Company provides at least 75 works of art ranging in price from $1000 to $100,000
- Road Show Company will advertise the event
- All Marketing, Promotion, and a fully-developed Public Relations Program, as well as Exhibition Management for said time period is provided to the gallery
- Road Show brings a new level of collector to your customer base
- Road Show Company delivers a level of sophistication and quality to your gallery that few galleries can afford
- The art provided is in optimal saleable condition
- The art is expertly- authenticated and carries a full warranty from Road Show Company
- Referenced in the Catalogue Raisonne(s) or Catalogue Reference book(s) for each artist. Road Show Company provides Catalogues for the event
- Galleries receive world class museum quality art for sale
- Road Show Company ships the art to and from the gallery
- Gallery investment is zero apart for the space
- Galleries receive net profits after expenses
THE BUSINESS OF ART: ROAD SHOW COMPANY AND ITS PRESENTATION OF ARTIST APPEARANCES: A BUSINESS MODEL THAT ENDURES
Road Show Company Founder & CEO Nim Vaswani & Allison Zucker-Perelman Director of PR